This is the privacy notice of jobs international. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Jobs International.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all customers, potential customers and visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our business.
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
- All servers and devices on which data is stored are kept within EU countries.
The basis on which we process information about you
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you request a service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, an agreement is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on our services
We process this information on the basis there is an agreement between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
- Information we process with/without your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
We may process personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide, but which we believe will also benefit our clients/customers. For example targeted marketing.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us by email to email@example.com
- Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
- Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
Our website allows you to request us to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
- posting a vacancy
- posting a resume
- creating a useful link for website users
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
We would agree to any request to delete personal information that has been posted. You can make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints regarding content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
- Information relating to your method of payment
At the point of payment if card payment is chosen, you are transferred to a secure page on the website. SSL encryption is employed to ensure sensitive card data is protected. No payment details are kept on our website or servers. All payment data is fully secure and safe.
All payment records or kept and stored appropriately and in accordance to HMRC needs.
- Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
For more information about cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to the server for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
Our service providers record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. They also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device.
We have access to this information and use it in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
- Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
- Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our website is hosted in the United Kingdom
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
Access to your own information
- Access to your personal information
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by sending us a request at email@example.com .
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
- Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website.
We advise you to print a copy for your records.